This post was created by an ELIXHER user. ELIXHER Content Collaboration is a place where anyone can post.
Learn more or post your own content!
10) The DJ lineup is OUTRAGEOUS and we can bet these folks will not be spinning in one space like this for a verrrry long time.
9) Because 2015 needs to be sweated out.
8) Because 2016 needs to be sweated in.
7) We are trained to convene and support safe spaces. We believe in throwing the wildest, dopest, beautiful gatherings possible. And we put work in to make them happen.
6) You won’t have to worry about getting an Uber/cab home…until 7 a.m.
5) Cuz we feeding you until mad late.
4) So. much. free. stuff. (It’s a giveaway party!)
3) Black and brown queers as far as the eye can see, full of good energy and fly clothes.
2) $10. New Year’s Eve.
1) Because we all know how Planet Brooklyn gets down.
234 Starr St.
L Train Jefferson
11PM – 7AM
We’ve still got some cheapo tickets left!
bklyn boihood’s mission is to spread love through community-building events, music and art while sharing our journey as bois of color who believe in safe spaces, accountable action and self-care.